'>

mercoledì 3 dicembre 2008

Today Is My Birthday

What does that actually mean?

Yeah, of course, I am now exactly 24 years older than the day when I was born.
Wow. Big deal.

I am also 8,766 days old - leap years included - but it doesn't sound so cool if you say it that way. It doesn't make me feel like celebrating it.

8,766 days old.
It feels so old!
24 years old.
Yes, that sounds better.

But why celebrating?

Why does everybody buy you drinks on your birthday?

Why does it always end up with your friends having more fun than you?



And why the gifts? I don't even want to go there, or else I won't receive any.

And the cake? It gets scary when they replace the candles with a number. I guess I am ready for that, by the way.



Right now in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, my birthday is already over.

Kinda disappointing...















No way. I'm not as negative as I try to sound like.

I like my birthday, the drinks, the gifts, the cake and kuala lumpur too;

I don't really feel old and always enjoy any kind of celebration.


It's just that I had to write something

to justify a note

titled


Today Is My Birthday



Nessun commento: