'>

lunedì 5 maggio 2008

Sunday

I need a mentor.

I'm drunk - not really but almost

and I need a girl and peace in my soul

but not really - girls and peace - you can only fall from paradise.

nothing above, everything below.

and we are everything - or nothing?

god damn paradise - god bless damnation.

And then I read it back and say whattafuck?

Time - it is meant to be wasted. Isn't it?

Waste - Can you time it?

Wandering souls looking for salvation - everybody is me but they don't know.

Who knows? Who knows all the right answers?

Leave me alone, you satan witch in your golden hood and white shiny pearls - leave me alone or set me free - it's up to you.

And me - here I am - waiting. Always waiting.

For a star to fall down the sky and crash in the backyard of my dreams and wake me up and tell me what a stupid I am and grab my hand and start running and keep running till I can't think about anything else.


Thoughts.

They kill us right after they've created us.



So, weren't you asking how was my sunday?


My sunday was ok. As usual.

2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

OH MY... HOW WAS YOUR SONDAY?!!

Iuticohen ha detto...

Io spero sempre che escano da un momento all'altro una cinquantina di ballerine da un vicolo che, tirandomi in mezzo, mi raccontino che è stato tutto uno scherzo, che in realtà è una figata...